Stockholm, July 1, 2013 – The shareholders in Green Technology Invest GTech AB (publ) 556539-5836, is hereby called to an extraordinary general meeting on Tuesday the 30th of July at 2pm at the company’s office on Nybrogatan 11, Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to participate in the meeting must be recorded in the share register, maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (formerly VPC AB), before the 24th of July 2013, and notify the Company by fax: +46 (0)735-274947 or by e-mail: email@example.com by the 29th of July at 10pm.
Shareholders with nominee-registered shares must, in order to obtain the right to vote at the Meeting, temporarily register them in their own name with Euroclear Sweden AB by the 24th of July 2013.
The Board’s proposed agenda for the meeting:
1. Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
2. Preparation and approval of voting list.
3. Approval of the agenda.
4. Selection of the minutes writer, to attest the minutes with the Chairman.
5. Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
6. Presentation and election of an authorised public accountant as the company’s new public accountant.
7. Other matters.
8. Closing of the Meeting.
For more information:
Per-Göran Carlsson, GTech Invest AB, T: +46 (0) 8 515 100 20, firstname.lastname@example.org